Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keep that Kissing at Home!

I love kissing, I do! Its fun, its flirty and its not a crime...oh wait here it is!!!

Within a few days of being here I had already been told by many new friends to keep the PDA's at home. Apparently kissing in public here is a big no-no...unless you would like to get a private tour of the local jail or would enjoy being deported. A little extreme i thought but they actually aren't kidding!

Well i figured when in Rome...

I soon found out it certainly throws a twist on things!

The first thing I learnt was that guys have found a great way to use this to their advantage (is that really a great surprise) It was actually quite cute when the first guy told me he just couldn't resist me and wanted to take me home just for a kiss cause he couldn't kiss me at the club...I didn't fall for that one...ok let's be honest, I didn't fall for that one again...

The next surprise i got was when the taxi driver told us to stop kissing, break it up and stay on our own sides of the taxi...oops...it was like getting yelled at by the schoolteacher!! Didn't try that one again ;)

Well from now on I'll keep the kissing at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment